Cyberduck is a free, open source, multi-functional FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift client for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. Powered by a user-friendly interface, you can use this software for various tasks such as: remote connections, upload/download files, bandwidth management, manage accounts for Amazon S3, Akamai, Cloudfront etc. The software is released under the GNU General Public License version 2 and it is available in most languages (Chinese, English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Russian and others) for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X users (the Mac users can also download the latest version from Mac App Store).
- excellent client for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Google Cloud, Akamai, Amazon S3, RackSpace and others
- great WebDAV (Web-based Distributed Authoring and Versioning) interoperability: support for ECDHE ciphersuites and TLS (two-way) authentication with client certificate
- excellent client for OpenStack Swift: support for large (object) uploads, temporary URLs and Keystone authentication
- provides integration with most external editors (e.g. TextMate, BBEdit, TextWrangler and many others)
- easily distribute files from edge locations using popular cloud services such as Akamai and Amazon CloudFront
- provides browsing capabilities for Amazon Simple Storage service: configure storage, enable logging, encrypt etc.
- advanced bookmarking capabilities: import, drag and drop bookmarks, view access history, search using filters etc.
- advanced browsing: preview files with Quick look, browse large folder structures, cut and paste, organize files etc.
- advanced transfer: syncronize local and remote directories, upload or copy files between servers, preview files etc.
- support for advanced SSH features: one time passwords, Public key authentication, Keyboard Interactive (PAM) Authentication
- support for most encryption ciphers: Blowfish, AES, 3DES, CAST, Twofish and authentication algoritms - SHA1 and MD5.
Select a version:
|Cyberduck-126.96.36.199027.zip||Mac OS X - Zip||188.8.131.52027||92.23 MB||0|
|Cyberduck-Installer-184.108.40.206027.exe||Windows Installer||220.127.116.11027||43.99 MB||2|