MyPhoneExplorer is a freeware phone management software, useful for those who need to explore their phones. It works with Sony Ericsson and Android mobile phones (running Android 1.6 or higher). This application can connect to mobile devices using an USB cable, Wi-Fi, infrared or Bluetooth (pairing also possible) connections. As soon as a connection has been established, you can perform all kind of actions (listed at features section below) related to backup, explorer and personal information manager. It works with almost all Microsoft Windows versions in both ways: portable or installer. Linux users can run this software using the Wine emulator (tested with Ubuntu Linux version 12.10).
- sync your mobile phone with other Desktop based apps such as Microsoft Outlook (including Express), Mozilla Thunderbird, Sunbird, Lotus Notes, Google Mail and others.
- sync your calendar entries with Microsoft Windows Calendar, Rainlendar, Tobit David, Google Calendar and net shared calendars.
- bidirectional filesync with the phone.
- phones with Android 5 (Lollipop) and newer versions: Screen-Mirroring from phone to PC, also available via Wi-Fi.
- compatible with latest version of Windows 10 and Outlook 2016.
- photo-sync: syncs only new photos from the device, the sync process is now much faster.
- set your phone clock based on atom time.
- enhanced "Filebrowser" (you can use it to move and rename files and also for the management of the external storage) and "Control Phone" feature.
- manage and edit profiles, SMS, memory status, phone monitor, call lists, handle calls, automatic photo sync, create your own backups using a Wi-Fi, USB-Cable or Bluetooth connection.
- it work with a large collection of mobile phones especially those from Sony Ericsson and those that runs Android 1.6 or higher edition.
- the only limitation applies to low-cost phones which does not have a PC-interface and the Symbian based (examples: W950i, W960i, G700, G900, P1i, M600i) that require the PC-Suite to be installed first and limits the connection with MyPhoneExplorer app through the USB-Cable (no other connection available).
Important: Great news! Starting with 4 March 2015, MyPhoneExplorer is no longer using bundles - it is 100% clean. If you like this program, I encourage you to make a small donation to the author (check the "Donate" link from the bottom of this page).
If you have a mobile phone running Android (version 1.6 or higher) or Symbian you will like MyPhoneExplorer. To keep things short, this application act's like a man-in-the-middle, setting up an interface between your phone and computer.
Install the application, connect your mobile phone and perform different actions: edit contacts (from both SIM and Phone memory), send SMS messages faster from its interface using your computer keyboard (useful if you need to type many of them to friends, family, clients or colleagues, especially during Christmas or New Year's Eve), manage and edit appointments, notes or alarms, move data from your SD Card to your PC (photos), backup your phone data and so on.
As a short conclusion, the main advantages are: ease of use (user-friendly interface), speed and backup (transfer data from phone to PC). Finally, if this app helps you out, you can donate below.
Select a version: